Monthly intentions from Muriel – October
To say the last few months have been intense would be a huge understatement – getting Stocklane ready for launch was a big undertaking, with long work days, some long nights, and I hate to admit this, a lot of missed family time. I am thrilled with the results, and I’m so happy that you can all now see Stocklane and be a part of it. But I am also tired. Very tired. I did not do a good job in the last few weeks taking care of myself – no meditation, no yoga, no workouts, maybe a few walks when I needed to clear my head. So the first thing I need to do is rest and recharge – that’s priority #1.
Here are my intentions for this month, I’ll start with personal intentions:
- Lots of family time – luckily both my brother and his wife, and my parents are visiting this month. So this intention is pretty much guaranteed – tons of family time, and I’m really looking forward to it.
- Resting and recharging – I need to get back to my routine of daily meditation, and working out. I don’t want to be too aggressive with the workouts at this point, I’ve put my body through a lot in the last few weeks, so I’ll start nice and slow with some gentle yoga.
- Halloween – my son is a big fan of this holiday and he insists that we go all out with our decorations. We just got a few new ones and I’m excited to put them up. I might share our decor on Instagram stories, stay tuned!
On the business front:
- Thanksgiving and early Christmas shoot – I want to have this collection ready for you on November 1st, so all of you early planners can get a head start on your Christmas posts and promos.
- At this point in the business, having just launched, my main intention is to listen. I need to listen to your feedback, your impressions of the site and the photos, I need to answer your questions, and tweak any issues that I expect might arise in these early weeks. So please, reach out and let me know what you think! My email is email@example.com
And that’s it for October. What about you? What are your intentions for this month?